Monday, April 2, 2018

Tenemos Mascotas =)




{baby frogs!  She used to catch these with the kids when we first moved into our house.  It looks like Hna Piguave can't really believe she's holding it. =)}


This week was super cool mainly because we had an incredible General Conference.


I just want to share my feelings about all that happened this past weekend. We sustained the new prophet, President Russell M. Nelson. I know he is a prophet of God. As he spoke, I could feel that truly he is the living mouthpiece of God on our earth. He is called by God to lead us and walk beside us. The thing that stuck out to me the most about the teachings of President Nelson were that everything is focused on love. Love for others, and love for God. I can tell that he sincerely has a love for the Savior, and a deep love for every person on this earth. If I were to ever meet him, I know I would be able to see the love in his eyes for everyone. I know this church is true, and i am happy to be out here bringing this truth to the people in Bolivia=)

Sorry my letter is short, but it is all true=)







Fun Facts:
- The title means "we have pets." It is because there is a family of birds who built their nest in our attic right above our kitchen and all their twigs and nastiness falls onto our kitchen counter from the attic hatch. We don't have the key to get them out. So we have pets now =)
- Here for Easter they bake a yummy cinnamon tasting bread with coconut named biscoche

 






-- Don't count the days, make the days count!
~Hermana Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment